I'm back! It was a great trip but short and very hectic, trying to fit everything into a week just isn't enough. As I wasn't on my own I didn't have much time for drawing, so am going to just keep at it now that I'm home again. Took a lot of photographs (Angkor Wat is amazing, beyond words but also too short a visit) so that I might be able to draw from some of them as I go along.
Strictly speaking this was dinner from two nights ago, but I thought it would be fun to do for the EDM challenge #12 : "Draw what you ate for dinner". If it looks bland that's because it, er, was. It's good to be back and I'll be checking up on everybody ... I'm sure there will be tons of drawings for me to enjoy on your sites!
Also, I've been tagged by Andrea to write down six weird things about myself ... can the fact that I can't think of any be counted as one of them? Am racking my blank brain ...
1. I won't kill insects excepting mosquitos ... not even cockroaches or spiders. I'll pick them up somehow and take them back into the outdoors. My sister and friends think that pretty weird, though I don't really.
2. I move the furniture around in my home at least once a month. I just love changing it and consider it refreshing but I'm told that it's slightly weird ...
3. I collect notebooks, either blank or lined. I have so many I'm sure I'll never fill them as I'm always buying more, but I just love the smell and feel of them!
4. I have squished up toes from years of wearing high heels - needless to say I no longer wear them but the toes remain mutated.
5. I'm a couch potato/wannabe computer-geek/insomniac rolled in one. Is that weird enough? If it weren't for my dogs and the need to feed myself I'd be white, flabby, unhealthy, muscularly challenged and probably quite insane.
6. aaaargh. It's weird that I just cannot for the life of me think of anything else. Either I'm just plain boring or weird to me is normal!
Heh, managed to think up 6. Now I have to conjure up six people to tag I think ... will do that later as my brain hurts!
The inspiring EDM (EveryDay Matters) group can be found here.